Terms and conditions for orders
This website trades as part of the Interflora Florists Online scheme operated by THE FLOWER SHOP SLEAFORD and Interflora British Unit. The terms and conditions below outline the service we make available to you.
These terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") are the terms and conditions upon which Interflora British Unit ("we/us") make this website (the "Interflora Florists Online Site") available to you and any of our services which are accessible on or via the Interflora Site (the "Interflora Service").
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Interflora Florists Online Site and the Interflora Florists Online Service.
1. Products1.1 All products as depicted on this website (as may be varied from time to time) are available almost everywhere in the UK, Channel Islands, Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man - or as otherwise directed. Certain product ranges are available in selected delivery areas only.
1.2 Certain flower and plant products may be delivered in bud to ensure longer life.
1.3 Some flower and plant products may be harmful or poisonous (lilies in particular can be extremely toxic to cats), if you require further information before submitting an order please contact the Interflora Customer Contact Centre using the contact details set out in Section 7 below.
1.4 All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute with a product of equivalent value and quality without notice.
1.5 In the event that we are unable to supply all or part of your order (the product or any substitute product to you at all), we shall notify you as soon as possible and reimburse your payment in full no later than 30 days after the intended delivery date.
1.6 We are unable to offer Champagne or other Finishing Touch items with products ordered from selected ranges, this will be made clear when placing your order.
1.7 Products are delivered next day unless other delivery date or service is selected.
1.8 Selected products are not available for same day delivery or other special delivery services. Further information regarding product availability and delivery options will be presented when placing your order.
1.9 We guarantee the freshness of your flowers for 7 days from the date of delivery/collection. The exception to this is David Austin Roses and flowers in our summer and spring ranges which are guaranteed for a minimum period of 5 days.
1.10 Please note our collection of flowers to wear such as corsages, buttonholes and floral crowns will last well for the day of the special event (24 hours). If taking delivery the day before you plan to wear, it is recommended keeping the flowers in a cool, dark place.
2 Alcoholic gifts2.1 Under the Licensing Act of 1964 (UK) and 1976 (Scotland) it is an offence for any person under 18 years to buy, or attempt to buy, alcoholic liquor. It is an offence under Sections 32 and 33 of the Intoxicating Liquor Act 1988 (Ireland) for any person under 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, intoxicating liquor. It is an offence under Licensing (Northern Ireland) Order 1990 for any person under 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, intoxicating liquor.
2.2 Alcoholic gifts are distributed to selected areas in association with a licensed third party, for further information regarding our suppliers contact our Customer Services Team.
3. Prices3.1 Prices listed within the Interflora Service are valid for a maximum of 14 days of submitting your purchase form.
3.2 Prices include VAT for deliveries within the UK, Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands.
3.3 Except where stated product prices exclude Interflora Delivery.
3.4 Product prices for items requiring delivery outside of the UK, Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands exclude transmission or delivery charges.
4. Orders / Payment4.1 You will be given clear instructions to navigate the order process and will be required to provide us with your complete personal details, including accurate postcode, together with those of the intended recipient and all necessary payment details.
4.2 We accept payment by all major credit and/or debit cards other than Diners, department store cards and any other credit and/or debit cards as we may specify from time to time.
4.3 By clicking on the 'check out' button at the end of the order process, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing anywhere on the Interflora Florists Online site.
4.4 Submitting your order is subject to our acceptance of this offer. We will send an email confirmation of your order details to advise that we are processing your order via the email address you provide. We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you until we have issued this email confirmation.
4.5 We cannot accept orders from customers under the age of eighteen (18) years.
5. Delivery5.1 Except where stated, Standard Delivery is next day, and a charge of £6.00 will be applicable within the UK, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands. If you request delivery to remote areas which are not normally delivered to by Interflora you will be advised of any additional charges as soon as possible upon receipt of your order.
5.2 Selected products are not available for delivery to certain areas - where possible we will advise you of these restrictions before you place your order.
5.3 Some products will be delivered via courier or postal services to UK mainland addresses. Courier delivery is £6.00. Postal delivery is included in the product price. We will advise you of the first available delivery date for your chosen item when you place your order. Every effort will be made to deliver on your chosen date, the exact delivery date cannot be guaranteed. Delivery can be made within 24 hours when placing your order before 3pm Monday to Friday. Courier/Postal deliveries are not available for Scottish Highlands (and some Scottish Islands), Eire, Channel Islands, Scilly Isles, BFPO addresses & H.M. Prisons. Courier/Postal deliveries are not available for delivery at Weekends or bank holidays.
5.4 Delivery Services - Should you require your delivery to be made within a specific time period we are able to offer the following delivery services. Please note some services are subject to availability. We will advise you of services available at the time of placing your order:
5.4.1 Same day delivery at a charge of £8.00 (except where noted).
5.4.2 'AM/PM' service at a charge of £4 in addition to Interflora Delivery of £6.00. This delivery option is not currently available when ordering online so please call 0333 003 0932 to place your order. The service is offered to orders for delivery within the UK, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands. Should you require this delivery service, your order must be placed by 3pm, 24 hours in advance of the required delivery date (3pm Saturday in the case of Monday deliveries). This delivery service is offered subject to availability and may be withdrawn without notice during busy periods.
5.4.3 '3 hour delivery' service is available at a charge of £5.00 in addition to Interflora Delivery of £8.00. This delivery option is not currently available when ordering online so please call 0333 003 0932 to place your order. The service is offered for orders to selected delivery locations within the UK, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands. Please request this service at the time of placing your order. This delivery service is offered subject to availability and may be withdrawn without notice during busy periods. We regret this delivery service is not available for orders requesting Champagne as part of the order.
5.5 Orders for products delivered via courier or postal services received before 3pm Monday to Thursday can be despatched the same day for next day delivery almost anywhere in mainland UK subject to availability. Orders received before 3pm Friday will normally be despatched the same day for Monday delivery almost anywhere within mainland UK, however, some suppliers do not deliver on Monday. We will process orders received on Sundays or Public Holidays the next working day.
5.6 Your intended delivery date will be confirmed in your email order confirmation. We will process orders received on Sundays or Public Holidays the next working day.
5.7 Delivery is not available on Sundays or public holidays, orders will be delivered on the next working day.
5.8 To avoid problems or delays with delivery, please ensure that you have included the full address details, including accurate postcode of the intended recipient and telephone number, together with your daytime contact telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered.
5.9 Certain products will be delivered during a delivery period, providing delivery within a time frame around your preferred delivery date - you will be advised of this at the time of placing your order.
5.10 Whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that delivery will be on the requested delivery date or during the delivery period, you acknowledge that actual delivery will be via a local florist or for certain orders via third party courier or postal service. In very occasional circumstances delivery on the requested terms will not be possible, in such circumstances you will be given prior notice wherever possible and we shall either make alternative arrangements or reimburse your payment in full in accordance with clause 1.5 above. Goods delivered via third party services are generally despatched 24 hours before the requested delivery date for most UK mainland addresses. For deliveries via third party to Northern Ireland, Wales and some areas of Scotland, please allow up to an additional 48 hours after the requested delivery date for delivery to be made.
5.11 In the case of delivery to certain locations, where a third party is involved, such as offices, hospitals, Funeral Directors, airports, hotels, ships and other business locations, the signature of any person authorised to accept delivery on behalf of the organisation shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient. Please be advised that some products are unsuitable for delivery to Funeral Directors, Hospitals, airports or ships, please contact Inteflora Customer Services for further information using the contact details set out in Section 7 below.
5.12 Please note that the carrier is only responsible for delivering to the address you quote (or to a neighbour if no one is at home) we regret that where the goods have been correctly delivered we cannot accept responsibility if the intended recipient has moved, or lives elsewhere, and the actual receiver refuses or fails to return item(s).
5.13 Please note that where the carrier is unable to find someone to accept delivery, or unable to leave the delivery in a secure location, they will leave a card at the address for the recipient to make contact and re-arrange delivery. If the recipient fails to make contact in good time we reserve the right to charge for re-delivery to that or an alternative address..
5.14 Before placing your order, please review delivery cut-off times & prices.
5.15 Please note that if you order a number of items for delivery to the same address, they may be despatched separately and we cannot guarantee delivery on the same day.
6.1 If, for any reason, you wish to change or cancel your order you can do so, subject to clause 6.2, by calling 0333 003 3588 or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can cancel your order, subject to clause
6.2, by filling in the customer feedback form on our and sending it back to us at email@example.com. Please give 48 hours notice before the requested delivery date. 6.2 We regret that you may not cancel an order for: (i) perishable goods once your order has been dispatched; or (ii) customised goods if as at the time you seek to cancel, the customisation process has begun.
6.3 In respect of non perishable non-customised goods you may cancel your order from the point at which you place your order until 14 calendar days after you have received your goods. If you exercise your right to cancel, you will be responsible for costs of returning the goods which must be returned within 14 calendar days of cancelling. You are not entitled to reimbursement of costs for enhanced delivery. Interflora have the right to deduct an amount for diminished value of goods.
6.4 In the event that goods are to be returned please return them to: Customer Services Department, Interflora British Unit , Interflora House, Watergate, Sleaford, Lincolnshire NG34 7TB and you will receive a full refund, subject to clause 6.3. In the event that goods purchased from a florist need to be returned, these should be returned to the premises of the florist delivering the goods.
6.5 You are entitled to cancel any payment at any time where fraudulent use has been made of your credit or debit card by another person not acting on behalf of you or as your agent and to be re-credited by us to the extent that such sums are not reimbursed by the card issuer in such circumstances.
7. Interflora Customer Services7.1 In the event of any complaint please contact us and we'll do all we can to put the situation right. By email: THE FLOWER SHOP SLEAFORD
By telephone: 01529 302638
By post: 1A Jermyn Street
Online Dispute Resolution - ODR
8. Disclaimer8.1 Whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Interflora Florists Online Site and/or the Interflora Florists Online Service is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of the Interflora Florists Online Site and/or the Interflora Florists Online Service and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the Interflora Florists Online Site and/or the Interflora Florists Online Service impossible or impractical.
8.2 (a) We accept liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence.
8.2 (b) Subject to clause 8.2(a), our liability in contract, tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty) or otherwise arising by reason of or in connection with your order with us shall be limited to a multiple of  times the price you have paid for the products.
8.2 (c) Subject to clauses 8.2(a) and 8.2(b) above we exclude all liability for any claims, losses, demands and damages, including without limitation, any costs, loss of profits, loss of contracts or business opportunity, loss of data and any other consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with your use or inability to access the Interflora Florists Online Site and/or the Interflora Florists Online Service, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute or otherwise PROVIDED THAT nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions affects or will affect your or the recipient's statutory rights in relation to the quality, fitness or description of the products supplied.
8.2 (d) Subject to clauses 1.5 and 5.3 above, we shall not be liable for any delay or inability to perform our obligations to you if such delay is due to any cause whatsoever beyond our reasonable control.
8.3 We understand that we are under a legal duty to supply goods that are in accordance with the contract.
9. General9.1 We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the Interflora Site and/or the Interflora Service from time to time. We will post any changes on the Interflora Site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the Interflora Service or Interflora Site. Changes will be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new terms and conditions.
9.2 Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Interflora Site and/or the Interflora Services for any reason at any time.
9.3 These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the Interflora Site, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
9.5 A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from that Act.
9.6 In respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
9.7 Your purchase will be deemed to have occurred in the UK. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
10 Intellectual Property10.1 All other rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by Interflora British Unit. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Interflora British Unit. You may not modify, distribute or repost something on this website for any purpose.
10.2 Selected editorial articles contained on this site remain copyright of Adfero Ltd.
My Account service - terms and conditions
1. My Account service ('the Service') is provided as a complimentary feature by Interflora Florists Online and Interflora British Unit ('Interflora') for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. In order to provide the Service, we will hold certain personal information. Except to the extent that we are required or permitted by law, any personal information which we collect will be used solely for the purposes of providing the Service.
2. To register with the Service you must be over eighteen years of age.
3. When you register with the Service you will be required to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us immediately. Should you forget your password, please use the password reminder service (this option can be found adjacent to the My Account login box).
4. If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Service or site, we may require you to change your password, or may suspend use of the Service.
5. You must ensure that the details you provide on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details. You can update the details you have given us at any time by going to the 'My Payment Address Details' section of 'Address Book' within the My Account area of the website OR emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This will ensure that the Service we provide is accurate and up to date. Please also visit this page OR email us if any of the information that we hold about you is incorrect or needs updating, or if you want us to delete any personal information.
7. Use of the Service is intended to assist with purchases to be made via the site. The Service must not be used for the following purposes:
a) Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
b) Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
c) Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
8. We reserve the right to refuse to post material on the Site, or to remove material already posted on the Site.
9. Whilst we take every reasonable precaution and care in relation to the Service, we do not make any representation or warranties of any kind (express or implied) with respect to the contents or operation of this Service, and any such representations and warranties are excluded by this notice. We do not warrant that use of the Service will be uninterrupted or error free. Whilst every effort is made to ensure reminder emails set up on your account are processed and delivered as requested, we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of these messages. Your use of the Service is done so entirely at your own risk and we do not accept any liability whatsoever for losses or damages that you may suffer as a result of your use of the Service.
10. Your access to the Site and Service may be occasionally restricted to allow for routine maintenance.
12. If you have any queries please contact us using the contact details below:
THE FLOWER SHOP SLEAFORD
Tel. No.: 01529 302638
Fax No.: 01529 415179
1A Jermyn Street
13. We have obligations in relation to your personal information under the Data Protection Act 1998. Some of the information you provide may be "sensitive" information under the Act (i.e. information on "delicate" matters, including race, political opinions, religion, trade union membership, physical or mental health or condition, sexual life etc). By registering for the Service and providing your details, you agree to us using information in the way set out above. Where you provide information about other people (for example their date of birth, or their address) you also confirm that have the consent of these people to provide us with that information.
14.Use of 03 Numbers
Calls to 03 numbers are at national call rate.
Calls to 0333 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to either 01 or 02 numbers. This applies to calls from any type of line including mobile, BT, other fixed line or payphone. Calls from non-UK mainland locations may be higher.